Site Plan Control Areas
Energy Management Plan
Capital Asset Management Plan
Roads Needs Study
Ontario Regulation 239/02 dictates the Minimum Maintenance Standards for Municipal Roads (please click Ontario Regulation for a link to the e-law). This document dictates the legislated minimum maintenance requirements for municipalities taking care of their roads. Most municipalities in the area use this standard.
In reviewing the Roads Needs Study, it can be determined that most of the roads in the Township of Strong are at best a Class 5 Road (this calculation is based on average daily traffic counts and speed limit of roads).
While the general public may think the roads are not being maintained up to "their" desired standard, quite often the maintenance provided by the municipal road department exceeds these standards. The standards are posted to inform the ratepayers of the legislated requirements.
Swimming Area Water Test Results
Cheer Lake Property Reports - Lot 2 Concession 13
- Environmental Impact Study - FRi Ecological Services
- Report submitted by Chris Jones MCIP, RPP, Municipal Planning Services
- Second Report submitted by Chris Jones MCIP, RPP, Municipal Planning Services
Minor Variance Application - Elizabeth Street
- Application - Wm Lang
- Report submitted by Chris Jones MCIP, Rpp, Municipal Planning Services
- Report Scoped Enviromental Assesment November 2014